Whether you’re planning on spending the holidays together or apart, you’ll likely want to craft the best “Merry Christmas!” wishes to send to loved ones in your Christmas day messages.
Christmas is the perfect time of year to celebrate family, joy and coming together.
It’s a time to be merry and indulge in plenty of food and drink.
Sending out your heartfelt holiday greetings is a wonderful way to spread Christmas cheer and remind the ones you love that you’re thinking of them, whether you’ll see them this holiday or just have them in your heart during the holidays.
This is the season for giving—so give gladly, and your heart will be full in return. Here are 50 of the best Christmas wishes:
50 best Christmas wishes for loved ones
1. This Christmas, you’re the best gift I could ask for.
2. Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.
3. Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season.
4. May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter!
5. Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.
6. Thinking of you this season and wishing you a joyful holiday.
7. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
8. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright!
9. For you at Christmas time: A wish for happiness, warmth, and love.
10. May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family.
11. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
12. It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you!
13. Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you’ve been good this year and he died of laughter.
14. It’s not what’s under the tree that matters most, it’s who’s around it. Every year, I’m so grateful to have you.
15. Cheers to eggnog by the fire, warm holiday memories, and you.
16. My love for you shines brighter than the lights on the tree.
17. Forget the mistletoe—you can kiss me any time you like!
18. You’re my favorite Christmas present this year.
19. Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my friend.
20. Peace, good will, and happiness for you this Christmas and every other!
21. You’re the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
22. Christmas is full of miracles, and you’re proof of that.
23. ‘Tis the season to be jolly, and I hope you have the opportunity every day!
24. I hope Santa is good to you this year!
25. I hope you have a cozy Christmas that chases the chill of winter away.
26. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. May peace, love, prosperity follow you always.
27. Joy and blessings, from our family to yours, this Christmas and every day.
28. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
29. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas and extend best wishes for the season.
30. You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
31. Wishing you a relaxing and stress-free holiday.
32. It wouldn’t be Christmas without you! So glad to have you in my life, year after year.
33. Wishing you a holiday filled with fun and laughter and very best wishes for a fabulous year to come.
34. I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!
35. May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
36. They say friends are the family you choose. I’m so glad to get to spend some time with my chosen family this holiday season.
37. Wishing you a fun-filled holiday season!
38. May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season!
39. It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list—here’s hoping he doesn’t check twice!
40. Christmas (noun): The only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy yourself!
41. May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy.
42. I hope your holiday celebrations are full of lots of fun, surprises, and magic!
43. Best wishes for a festive holiday season!
44. “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!” – Unknown
45. Merry Christmas! May you be showered with unlimited blessings on this day.
46. The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
47. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
48. I can’t think of any other way I would want to spend Christmas than to stay warm with you!
49. May this holy season be full of true miracles and love for you, always.
50. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered so far. May faith and serenity descend on you.